Skip to main content

Do I need an attorney to file for an annulment?

Salt Lake City, UT |

I was married 1 month before I went to boot camp and now my wife has left me. I am still in boot camp. I want to file an annulment.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You do not need an attorney to do this (although its usually a good idea). The State of Utah has forms for this and they can be accessed at the link below. I believe that the Divorce forms have an option for Annulment but I'm not sure.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer