Skip to main content

Do I need a license to be a Loss Mitigation Consultant or Foreclosure Consultant in Illinois?

Chicago, IL |

How do I become a Loss Mitigation Consultant or Foreclosure Consultant in Illinois? Is a license required and educational courses? What are the requirements?

I was interested in licensing for Illinois? Are Illinos Distressed Property Consultant or Foreclosure Consultants required to be licensed in Illinois?

+ Read More

Filed under: Foreclosure Real estate
Attorney answers 3




Matthew Johnson phone# 206.747.0313 is licensed in the State of Washington and performs bankruptcy, short sale negotiations, and estate planning in Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, King and Pierce counties. The response does not constitute specific legal advice, which would require a full inquiry by the attorney into the complete background of the facts and circumstances surrounding this matter; rather, it is intended to be general legal information based on the limited information provided by the inquirer; it This response also does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship, which can only be established after a conflict of interest evaluation is completed, your case is accepted, and a fee agreement is signed. Johnson Legal Group, PLLC


I suspsect so. Contact your state authority.

NOTE: The use of the Internet for communications with the firm or this attorney will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.