Skip to main content

Do I need a criminal defense attorney?

Detroit, MI |

My son was murdered for being a transexual at a apartment building while trying to buy marijuana. I posted flyers of the the last person who was seen with him asking for information about the case. I am now being charge with a felony count of aggregated stalking. She is stating I am constantly calling and harassing her but I am not. What so I do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


1. Hire an experienced criminal defense attorney. Do not discuss the case with anyone but an attorney (or your husband or wife).
2. You can get your phone records proving the non-making of calls. This will not provide a complete defense, however, since you theoretically could have gotten an additional phone just for the contact.
3. Become familiar with the law of aggravated stalking in Michigan which is a felony. Go to then in the box labeled MCL Section type in 750.411i

Good luck.

Contact me at 248-399-6930 for a free consultation. You and I do not have an attorney-client relationship formed by our communications on this website. Advice given by me on this website is general advice based on partial information. You should not rely on any advice given without first hiring a lawyer in the area where the case is pending, and providing that lawyer with full information.


You absolutely need an excellent attorney to assist you.

-Scott Aaronson, Esq.

877-I-CAN-WIN (Call 24/7)


Yet a lawyer. Stalking is a serious crime.


If you're being charged with a crime, then yes, you need a criminal defense attorney. Don't hold out hope that since you didn't do anything wrong this will just go away on it's own. It won't. Once charges have been filed, it means the prosecutor means business and likely believes that he/she can prove their case against you regardless of what your explanation is. Contact an attorney. Good luck.