Skip to main content

Do I need a criminal defense attorney?

Columbia, SC |

I was charged with minor shoplifting when I was 18. I completed Pre-Trial Intervention and it was succesfully expunged. I am 21 now and I was recently charged with the same offense. It is a $237 ticket, and my court date is in a couple of weeks. I am apllyng for medical school and do not want this on my record. Can I do PTI again? How can I prevent this being on my record?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should consult with a criminal defense lawyer in your area. A lawyer who practices criminal law in your area could answers your questions.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer