Skip to main content

Do I have to pay spousal support to my husband if i make more but take care of the children?

Vineland, NJ |

I make 113000/yr he makes 30000/yr. i take care of the kids providing medical. he has not helped in 3yrs with n e thing. He had a child with someone else after our 3rd child. married since 96 seperated n 07. during years of marriage net income of both of us 100000together.

+ Read More

Filed under: Alimony
Attorney answers 1


It is possible given the disparities in incomes you mentioned however many additional facts would need to be provided before an answer can be supplied.

DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State where this offense is charged; and, who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about and with whom you would have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State where this charge is filed.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer