Avvo Questions & Answers

Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.


Do I have to pay child support to my wife before she responds to the divorce decree?

I filed for divorce from my wife right after she took off with the children. She hasn't responded to the divorce papers and told me she needs $1500 in child support so that she can get an attorney. I want full custody of our children and I want them to have money however I don't want her to use it against me to get an attorney. We were living pay check to pay check before she left, I don't see how I am suppose to pay her $1500 in child support and be able to support myself.

| 1 answer

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Loading content