Do I have to have witnesses to charge someone with sexual harassment?

Denton, TX |

I have a co-worker who I'm sure has broken the company's code of conduct with regards to sexual harassment in what he's said to me, but there's never anyone else around to witness it. Is this going to be something I have a hard time proving?

.

As an attorney who handles a lot of these types of cases and cases against doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, and clergy who molest their patients I must say that the majority of these cases go down that way. Predators conduct their dirty deeds when no one else is watching. In some cases I advise my clients to bring a pocket tape recorder and in other cases we have actually had clients wear a hidden camera with a recording device. Getting some audio or video evidence can really help these cases or they become "he said- she said" cases. You still may have a case without any more evidence - it will be up to a jury to decide whom they believe. Contact a law firm that handles these cases. WE always give free consults and we handle these cases on a percentage fee basis. If we do not obtain a recovery you don't owe us a penny. That's the way most of the attorneys handle these cases. Don't wait.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/