Skip to main content

Do I have to get an I-693 from a civil surgeon?

Detroit, MI |

Came here on B1/2 visa in 97. Now 22, married, and adjusting status (I-130,485,864,765,G-325a's).
I got a few shots when I first came here at age 7 and I believe a few after.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

Yes, you do. CHeck the USCIS website for a list of approved civil surgeons.

Kind Regards,
Patrice Dziire
Attorney at Law


Yes. The civil surgeon has to be authorized by USCIS.

Daniel Hilf, esq. - Hilf & Hilf, PLC - 1775 W. Big Beaver Road. Troy, Michigan 48084.
(248) 792-2590.


Yes, you do.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer