Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.
Question

Do I have to communicate with my child's father? Do I have to get a mediator? Can new husband answer email?

Ex and I don't get along and things have been extreme since I left (example I have PTSD from childhood, he knows triggers and uses them against me). My therapist suggested my new husband to read ex-husband's messages and to filter out tiggers and insults and only to relate relevant info regarding child (50/50 custody, I have physical). Ex insists to speak to me only and wants me to hire a mediator. I'm not stopping communication nor relationship between him and his child. He doesn't want to speak with my new husband and continues to message me. Do I have to talk to him? What can I do? Email doesn't work neither as he has been using it to pull me down. It's all just not working. Can I have my new husband continue and answer emails for me when I'm telling him what exactly to write?

| 5 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Answer
Answer
Answer
Sponsored Listings