do I have to be supervise in my visitation or super in exchanges only?
this is the MINUTE ORDER say
Court makes the following orders
1. The exchanges of the minor child shall be by a professional supervisors/monitor
2. parties shall split the costs 50/50
3. Neither parent is to be present at the same time of the exchange.
4. The restraining order shall be amended to strike "brief and peaceful contact"
5.Courts make no change to the visitation schedule for the father
6. Once father meets both previously ordered requirements of the DVRP 26 week program and 1 yr of counseling w/ release from his therapist, visitation shall be increased Thursday - Sunday. Ftaher is to provide proof of completion and a release from his therapist
>>> continue of the order in ADD DETAILSCOURT MAKES FOLLOWING ORDERS 7. Parents are free to make any changes to visitation plan based 8. CURRENT ORDERS REMAIN IN EFFECT REGARDING the domestic Violence restraining order until the amended restraining order after hearing is recieved by the court my question is DO I HAVE TO GET supervise my visitation also? or only exchanges is supervise by professional?
Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.