Skip to main content

Do I have to be supervise in my visitation or super in exchanges only?

San Diego, CA |

do I have to be supervise in my visitation or super in exchanges only?

this is the MINUTE ORDER say

Court makes the following orders
1. The exchanges of the minor child shall be by a professional supervisors/monitor
2. parties shall split the costs 50/50
3. Neither parent is to be present at the same time of the exchange.
4. The restraining order shall be amended to strike "brief and peaceful contact"
5.Courts make no change to the visitation schedule for the father
6. Once father meets both previously ordered requirements of the DVRP 26 week program and 1 yr of counseling w/ release from his therapist, visitation shall be increased Thursday - Sunday. Ftaher is to provide proof of completion and a release from his therapist

>>> continue of the order in ADD DETAILS

COURT MAKES FOLLOWING ORDERS 7. Parents are free to make any changes to visitation plan based 8. CURRENT ORDERS REMAIN IN EFFECT REGARDING the domestic Violence restraining order until the amended restraining order after hearing is recieved by the court my question is DO I HAVE TO GET supervise my visitation also? or only exchanges is supervise by professional?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your question is not complete as Item 5 states there is no change to the visitation schedule for the father, but you do not say what the existing visitation schedule is. You need to provide it in order to get an answer about supervision.

All information and answers provided are for reference purposes only and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Further, this information is NOT to be considered legal advice regarding your particular situation, and an Attorney-Client relationship is not created by viewing this information. Changes in the law or the specifics of your case may result in legal interpretations that are different from those presented. You should always seek advice directly from an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer