Send the judge’s decision that the case has been closed to the ICE office where the bond was paid.
2. ICE should then send Form I-391 to the person who paid the bond at the address he/she wrote on the bond contract. This may take a few months. (Sometimes the paperwork can get lost. If the I-391 does not come in a few months, you can contact ICE.)
3. When Form I-391 arrives, the person who paid the bond sends
1) Form I-391, AND
2) Form I-305, the original bond receipt, AND
3) Form I-352, the original bond contract to:
Debt Management Center
Attention: Bond Unit
P.O. Box 5000
Williston, VT 05495-5000
Phone: (802) 288-7600
Fax: (802) 288-1226
4. It can take a few more months to get the money back after they send these forms to Vermont
Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com
Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client.
Best regards, Neil
Neil I Fleischer
The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC
917 Main Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314
Direct telephone: 513 977 4209
Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/
Call the ICE office. The phone number for your local office should be at www.ice.gov
Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Do not rely on this advice without speaking to an immigration attorney in detail about your case. This message does not create an attorney-client relationship.
J Charles Ferrari
Eng & Nishimura
The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.
Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.