Do I have enough evidence to get a conviction for A, rape and sex abuse from x who is on police bail with conditions not to come

Usk, WA |

Any where near me . He used to put me in urine retention after putting things inside me and A raped me

This is information that should be placed in a forum like this, you need to talk to law enforcement. Call a police agency and speak with a detective NOW.

The police are already involved and soon is going to Cps, they have my written /vidio report , rape centre notes counciling and physiologist notes , statement from GPS national dv help line about dv and rape phone calls and emails on forum do you think its enough to get past them to at least get to to court

Patrick Owen Earl

Patrick Owen Earl

I am truely sorry that you are going through something like this. However, there is no way I can or should comment on what is good or bad in your case because 1) I am not a party to this situation 2) i don't have any of the details and 3) I am a defense attorney. IF I HAD ALL OF THIS STUFF, WHICH I DON'T----I would be on the opposite side, representing the accused. Again, GOOD LUCK and I pray that your hurt is taken away and that some how you are made whole.

Thankyou for your kind words :) but glad you haven't got the info to help other side :)

Your testimony can be enough if a jury is convinced by it.
At your service,

You need to speak with the police, sex offense unit, the prosecutor's office, etc., anyone who will help you prosecute the case. You probably need to seek some mental health counseling as well to deal with all of this. Good luck.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..