My employer has filed my PERM under BALCA appeal. My 6 years will be ending in next 8 months. My attorney told me that my case filed is opened in front of BALCA officers and we can expect the decision anytime in next 1 to 3 months(not sure how she came to know about this).
I have to apply for another 1yr extension beyond 6 years soon. I want to know if I can again apply to "reconsider" the BALCA decision incase BALCA deny my PERM or somehow I can delay the decision by few weeks so that I get extension before they deny my PERM. Can I request for "en banc session" now or after BALCA decision?
Do you have an attorney. Don't you think that is where you should ask your question: the person who knows your case well?
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDiscipline