Skip to main content

Do I have a case if a salon burned my skin in the process of trying wax my eyebrows?

Irving, TX |

My skin below my eyelids is burnt. There's redness plus it burns and sore to touch.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


Absolutely you have a claim. Let me know if you need help finding the appropriate attorney.


It does sound like you have an injury. The value of your claim would depend on the how serious the burns are and if you require medical attention. I recommend you see a doctor if necessary. You can find a qualified attorney to answer you questions in person on AVVO.

Good luck.

AVVO DISCLAIMER I am licensed in Minnesota only and my answers on Avvo assume Minnesota law. The answers I provide are for general information only and are NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and therefore must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interaction between an attorney and client and specific exact facts and the law. I do not retain clients without a signed RETAINER AGREEMENT. The Avvo forum does not allow for the discussion and the interaction necessary to form a complete legal analysis. Therefore the answers given to any specific question would most likely be different if there was attorney-client interaction. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such an attorney client relationship. An attorney-client relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged nor are they confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and statutory time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in the answers to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an qualified attorney for legal advice licensed in the proper jurisdiction. Finally, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.


You may have a claim. Talk to a local personal injury attorney about the possibilities.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


You should get medical attention, and retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate.


Seek medical attention, document the incident, and then seek a local personal injury attorney who offers free consultations to discuss the matter further. Good luck.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.


I agree with all of the other lawyers who have responded. I will add only that a good place to start looking for an Irving or Dallas lawyer who would be right for your case is the website of the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The specialty you should search is Personal Injury Trial Law. Please follow the link below.

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer