We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I need my refund and I told my lawyer I needed it when I filed in the middle of the year. He said when I filed he could save it under the wildcard exemption but now he says I'll get about 10% of it. I need this money to move and I wouldn't have waited to file if I knew he couldn't save it. I'm thinking about telling the trustee I'm keeping my refund when it comes time or thinking about dismissing my case and then refiling a Ch7. I'm stuck it seems. I have to wait until July because I have a previous Ch7 filed on 7/2005. The creditor on my car was granted a relief of automatic stay but I have been complying with the order and only have two months to go before I have caught up my arrears. Will I lose my car if I dismiss before I'm caught up or can I just continue on the arrears schedule?