Do I bring two kids ( under 14) to do the fingerprint when interview?

Asylum Interviewed today in LA, just interview me, two kids (under 14 years old) not interviewed.
but today Asylum office fingerprint machine is not working., planned tomorrow go to do fingerprint?

My question:
do I bring two kids ( under 14) to do the fingerprint?

My doubt:

two month ago, many lawer mentioned not need do fingerprint for the kids under 14, but actually
we received 3 fingerprint notice and the two kids also did the fingerprint.

do I bring the two kids do fingerprint tomorrow ? thanks a lot!

Best Answer

No. The biomentric notice tells you that children under 14 are not in need to show up for fingerprinting.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Children under age 14 do not need to do biometrics.

Children under the age of 14 are exempted from the fingerprinting requirement.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.