Skip to main content

Do any Divorce Lawyers provide there services for no cost or picked up by other party?

San Antonio, TX |

My sister in-law is getting a divorce. She has three children and is not working. Her husband was the sole income provider for the family and he has left. He committed adultery and she would like to get a knowledgable divorce lawyer. Her concern is since she does not work how she can pay for the divorce and the lawyers fees.

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce Adultery
Attorney answers 1


Sometimes Texas courts grant temporary orders which require the wage-earning spouse to pay the attorneys' fees of the other party. If the husband is the sole bread winner (based on your question he is), there is a chance the court will order him to pay your sister-in-law's attorneys fees. The best way to achieve this is for her to retain an attorney and then seek temporary support in the form of attorneys' fees while the divorce is pending.