Asked in Massapequa Park, NY

Divorce husband is using extortion to get his way on settlement. If I don't agree to his demands he threatens me. What can I do?

Sponsored Listings

7 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings