Disturbing the peace question.

Dunnellon, FL |

My friends and I were confronted by a policeman in the parking lot of a local downtown area. We, as 20 year olds, were enjoying our night (sober of course) by joking about and what the policeman described as 'wrestling.' Is there any legal action the policeman could have done if we had continued roughing about? We were not fighting, it was just roughhousing.

If you would not have stopped when he asked you to, or if you didn't leave the area after being asked to, he could have taken you in.

THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.