Dismissed case ?

Buford, GA |

is it possible to get my shoplifting case dismissed before its ever filed against me ?

No

Without a lawyer? No.

The question makes no sense. Has a case been file? If so, the case can possibly be dismissed for several reasons. Criminal cases are best handled by a lawyer.

No.

No. You can't dismiss that which is not yet filed. You can, however, keep the case from getting filed.

James L. Yeargan, Jr. is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. All information given is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. Any answer given assumes the person who asked the question holds a Georgia Drivers License, and this license is not a commercial drivers license (CDL). This response, or any response, is not legal advice. This response, or any response, does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.