Disability %?

San Diego, CA |

I had a meniscus othoscopic on my right knee, they found my ACL has disintegrated, developed planta fashyitous same leg torn meniscus developed in the left knee due to my main injury 6 months ago. So what I am asking is the average % and value if I CR.
2nd. What is the average if I elect to sell out the surgeries and add them to the %.
Thank you,
Mike

The answer to your question is fact intensive and only an attorney intimately aware of the details of your case (and with the aid of a medical expert) could render competent advice. Consult your attorney for further clarity.

The author of this answer is an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in the state of Arizona. Unless both you and the author have signed a formal retainer agreement, you are not the author's client, and the author's discussion of issues does not constitute legal advice. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author, and are neither privileged nor confidential.

I am just wondering what the average settlement would be.

Basically the value if I had them fixed vs opting out and add a % of the cost of surgeries to the disability.

Your question is unclear. You'll do yourself a big favor if you have a face to face consultation with a lawyer.

I guess what I'm asking is if any water out there has settled the case with an ACL reconstruction and a meniscus surgery one leg and a meniscus surgery on the second like and plantar fasciitis on the front right foot Adam all the cases settled what is the average settlement amount

sorry I'm using voice to text is not very accurate, I just like to know if there is an average of all the cases settled the amount of an ACL reconstruction along with a meniscus surgery on one leg and if you have I left leg added to that for meniscus surgery is it possible to have an amount average amount that paid out? ACL reconstruction= $ meniscus repair same leg same time= developed fasciitis right foot=$? develop meniscus tear left leg do too main injury=$?

It sounds like this may be a workers' compensation claim and accordingly it sounds like you may benefit from a consult with a local WC attorney.

In seeking an attorney on this site, beware of limiting your search to attorneys with a 10 rating, and carefully read the AVVO disclaimer regarding their rating system. There are certain factors that are given great weight which do not necessarily have any bearing on an attorney's experience, abilities, and results with certain types of cases. Accordingly, the rating numbers can be misleading. Also beware of basing your choice on the fee charged, as a low fee, depending on the skill, experience and determination of the specific attorney handling your case, could actually have an inverse relationship to the amount actually put in your pocket.

Yes it is a WC case. But I'm not getting the answers I'm looking for, I just want a avg C&R based on the trends. Just a from $$ to $$ for example out of 10 similar cases the C&R paid. I understand that the from amount has variables so the from amount hope you from: say 30000 / 50000 then the too amount will be about 60,000 / 120,000 thank you