Skip to main content

Denied I-751 based on fraud have a interwiev with fraud officer

Camden, NJ |

what can be expected there at that moment? i have no funds to hire an lawyer.pls can you suggest something? thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4

Best Answer

You could be charged with a crime. You will face deportation. Find the funds to hire a lawyer.


Possibilities include:
being questioned
being served an NTA
being detained

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Prepare your best defense: letters, affidavits, documents proving your lives together as a couple, proving your marriage was entered into in good faith and not solely to procure you a green card. Be careful how you answer the questions. Think before you speak, and ask yourself for each question posed to you: "why is he/she asking this?" And "what are they trying to prove with the answer they are trying to elicit from me"?

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


Bring proof that the marriage is in good faith and not based on fraud.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.



infact marriage was a favor by x boyfriend ,later turned his back to me he submitted a sworn affidavit that we had never lived together

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer