Skip to main content

Deferred Action Question do i have all i need ???? before applying

Los Angeles, CA |

i have 5 year of taxes from 2007 to 2011 the should cover the 5 years residency requirement ......i have recipes from home depot tools stores etc from 2003 and 2004 does that cover the requirement of age cuz i was 14 in 2003 and also my expired state id.... i have graduate just recently and have my highs school diploma from adult school the should cover the school requirement....and i have many recipes from june 15 2012 before and after the date mentioned does that help.... and regarding the criminal record all i ever had was a no insurance ticket wich was paid off and have proff of that now do you guys think ill qualify ???

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


So far, it looks like you probably qualify.

But, you're missing one very important thing ... an immigration lawyer to prepare the forms.

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.


Unless the receipts have your name on them, they are not going to be of much use.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


All these details aside, I am afraid you are not going to make it unless helped by the expert guidance of an immigration lawyer.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.