Skip to main content

Dead-end non county maintained road unrecorded

Magnolia, TX |

Private property recourse when County refuses to classify unrecorded road for decades letting public will causing property damage

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Thank you for your question. There are many details that need to be reviewed to give you proper information and some research may be needed. The road may not be a public easement if it has been there for a long time so taking any action without legal advice could quickly lead to legal and financial difficulties.

Call for a free consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer