Skip to main content

Daughters mom wants me to see our baby but mom has no contact order against me and recely called me saying kid misses you.

Lynnwood, WA |

Mom and I have has some major things happen due to my epilepsy seizures we lost 3mo kid cause had seizure with it while home alone and that's why mother doesn't feel I'm safe with 8 yr old kid of ours. Prosecutor filled out parenting plan and gave mother all major holidays and everything else and say's cirtain people can only pick my kid up for me since I can't drive cause my epileptic seizures and all kinds of other crap and can't find a pro-bono attorney to help me with this confusing stuff Start helping the disabled washington state

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


What is your question.? Is there a PP already in place? If there is you would need to file a Petition to modify the PP.

Please note that THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and are for informational purposes only. This response is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and is only based on the limited facts given. The response might change should additional facts be learned and should not be relied on as legal advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who can properly assess the situation, as well as all pertinent facts, prior to taking any action based on the foregoing statements


You have to follow existing orders until they have been changed to allow contact with your child. You need to retain an experienced child custody attorney at once. See my AVVO Legal Guides on nonparental and grandparent custody for more information about the legal issues raised by your inquiry. Click on my photo; on my AVVO home page scroll down to "Contributions"; click "Legal Guides." Scroll down the list of my 29 Legal Guides and select the topics relevant to your question. You may also want to schedule a free ½ hour consultation with me by calling my office at 253-815-8440.

This AVVO Answer is provided for general educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the attorney responding, and no attorney-client confidentiality. The law changes frequently, and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information provided in this Answer is general in nature and may not apply to the factual circumstances described in your question. The applicable law and the appropriate answer may be different in the State or States where the relevant facts occurred. For a definitive answer you should seek legal advice from an attorney who (1) is licensed to practice in the state which has jurisdiction; (2) has experience in the area of law you are asking about, and (3) has been retained as your attorney for representation or consultation. Your question and the attorney’s answer may be used for promotional or educational purposes

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer