DANGEROUS DRUG VIOLATION , DRUG PARAPHERNALIA VIOLATION ARE MY CHARGES . I DID NOT HAVE PARAPHERNALIA .J

Tempe, AZ |

HOW CAN THEY CHARGE ME WITH BOTH. IT WAS A OLD BAGGIE IN A OLD PAIR OF WORK PANTS MY EX BROUGHT OVER THAT HAD BEEN PACKED FOR OVER A YEAR..I GOT A TEMP JOB AND NEEDED WORK CLOTHES .HAVENT EVEN WORE THESE PAINTS IN 2 YRS.IVE BEEN CLEAN AND SOBER AND HAVE MANAGED A SOBER HOUSE FOR THE LAST YEAR..NO IM BEING CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I HAD NO CLUE I WAS IN POSSESSION OF.BUT HOW CAN THEY GIVE ME THE PARAPHERNALIA CHARGE

The authorities can do whatever they want. Here it sounds like they believe they have sufficient evidence to believe a crime was committed and you were the one who committed it. You have mitigating factors. You need a qualified, good, aggressive lawyer to represent you and advocate for you to get your circumstances across to the prosecutor, assuming given other facts, that is advisable. Consult an attorney directly.

yes,I have my Preliminary Hearing in the morning .What are the price to retain a attorney for something like my case

Craig S Orent

Craig S Orent

The fee depends on the particular circumstances of the case. You can contact me directly by email to discuss further.

I'm a little unclear - if there was a quantity of meth and a baggie, and whether or not they were together. If they were together or there was just a baggie, but you did not "knowingly" possess the drug or have the intent to store or conceal drugs in the baggie, then you are not guilty. Proving that is a different matter. If it's important to you, hire a lawyer and fight the case.

Law Offices of David A. Black
40 N. Central Ave. Suite 1400
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(480) 280-8028

This information is not intended as legal advice and should not be relied upon or construed to create an attorney-client relationship. It is for informational purposes only.

If the amount of drug was sufficient to test then you could be charged with a dangerous drug offense. If the drug was contained in the baggie then you could be charged with possessing the baggie as drug paraphernalia. You should consult with a criminal defense lawyer for their advice.