Skip to main content

Cyber Stalking and Cyber Bullying - Sending private emails with false information.

San Francisco, CA |

I'm looking for help in a cyber bulling and cyber stalking case. Does my case apply to Cyber bullying? I was hosting some social and singles events in San Francisco. It was not commercialized yet. A competitive organizer started an email chain program to bash me and my events. He got my accounts blocked out from many social networking websites. The motive behind this bullying from the perpetrator is to monopolize the meetup events by shutting down my events. There were some people creating troubles in the past who I have barred from my events. Those people might also be causing troubles. I think this email chain is linked to physical threats. I was attacked 4 times in 2013 at public locations. I even stopped going to public events. Do I have enough evidence for you to support my case?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You need to hire an attorney well versed in Cyber issues (you live in NorCal where because of silicon valley, there is no shortage of such talented attorneys). The attorney will likely start by sending this bozo a cease and desist letter, and he/she can advise you of the next best course of action.

We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I have made do not constitute legal advice. Any statements I have made are based upon the very limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in California.


You need an online / business attorney. Not sure what remedies are available to you but they can advise you.


You have come to the right site to find a cyber attorney in your state. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to locate a top-rated Avvo attorney with a low contingency fee.


Attorneys Sargeant and Gansen have given you good advice. You really need to consult a local attorney. Your facts sound pretty complicated and need a thorough review. Try the Find A Lawyer tool on Avvo for starters. Good luck.