Skip to main content

Custudy visitations

Deland, FL |

no visitation by court, just verbal by parents. One parents refuses to bring child back to other parent when visitation is over?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

you really should get proper court orders that way if somethng happens you can file a contempt and you also have rules. Even without that you can still file an action in court and force their to be a scheuduel either by stipulation or court order/judgement. take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.


Please restate your question. I see punctuation but no question.


I agree with Attorney Lewis.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer