Skip to main content

Custody case looking for help- feel free to call me

Dearborn Heights, MI |

Hi , I have a verry wild custody case my son needs help in a big way court told me to file a motion today .( I DID) after they saw everthing told me to get a lawyer I ithink I missed something that could be done just to much info to put up i need a lawyer that knows famly law that would like a good a challenge i do have some money call 734-673-4324 ken

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


it is an appropriate for us to solicit clients over this forum it is best that you contact several of us independently and then make a choice on which one you want to represent you.


Mr. Carter is correct. In answering legal questions on AVVO, the attorneys are not permitted to solicit business. However, many of us have extensive custody case experience. You should research attorneys - AVVO is a great place to do that on - and then call three, interview attorneys over the phone and go from there. I wish you all the best.

This comment is designed for general information only, and should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.


Without knowing the facts, it is difficult to assess what you are talking about. On this site we are prohibited from soliciting potential clients. There are many, many attorneys who participate on this site, and not all are from the Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb areas from which most practice in all three counties, if not more counties. Be cautious about making decisions based on a phone call. I suggest you review the ratings and credentials of attorneys on this site and schedule an appointment for a detailed consultation. It is best to know who you are entrusting with this important matter.

Neil M. Colman

Mr. Colman is licensed to practice law in Michigan. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Colman strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.


AVVO posts, including this one, can be accessed by any person using the internet. If you can, I would suggest editing your question to remove your phone number and name. Otherwise I completely agree with my colleagues, you need to make the initial contact to an attorney. AVVO has a good search function to narrow down by county and practice areas. Best of luck.

Douglass McIntyre is licensed to practice law in Michigan. Responding to your question does not establish an attorney-client relationship and Mr. McIntyre is not your lawyer in this matter. The response is not legal advice but given as a legal education intended to provide general information about the matter in question. It is highly recommend that you contact a lawyer as an accurate depiction of all necessary facts is needed to give you a full understanding of your legal rights, responsibilities and remedies.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer