Skip to main content

Currently participating in a VA Substance Abuse program and taking prescribed meds which I'm not to drink alcohol with-Recourse?

Long Beach, CA |

Hit a parked car making a u-turn to go back to another vehicle which I hit mirrors with. Blew 9.3 and 9.4. Should I pursue docs from the VA which might assist my hearing?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


So where did the .09% BAC results come from?


More information is almost always helpful. I would consult with an attorney experienced with this type of hearing. Good luck.

Contributions on in no way create an attorney-client relationship nor are they intended to be relied upon as a course of action without having first consulted directly with an attorney, where the specific facts and circumstances of your case can be fully discussed.


Absolutely. Anything to assist in your defense. Provide all docs to your attorney. Do not provide them directly to the prosecutor because your attorney should make the decision on what to provide or not provide to the prosecution. Good luck.
for Fairness / for Your Freedom because sometimes good people get into bad situations
(562) 216-2940

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.