Skip to main content

Currently I live on child support and spousal suppose and actively looking for job. However I

Vista, CA |

need to rent a bigger place to live. Is it possible I rent house from my relatives and live there with my kids only. She doesn't want deposits or check my credit score. I just have to pay bills and make monthly rentals.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I don't see why not. What is your concern?


I'm not sure what's your concern either but just keep in mind that in California child support is calculated per guidelines and spousal support is determined by a judge on a case-by-case basis. If your income and expenses do not dramatically change when you move to a bigger place then I don't see why you should be concerned. If you find this helpful and/or the best answer, please check on the appropriate box below. Thank you.


I don't see why not. I am also confused as to your concern.

Maryam Atighechi is a family law, real estate and civil litigation attorney in Sherman Oaks, CA. 818-647-1152. Please be advised that although Ms. Atighechi is an attorney, the comments posted does not constitute legal advice. You should not rely on any advice or suggestions written and seek outside, independent counsel. An attorney-client relationship has not formed by reading the post.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer