Skip to main content

CP-523 , Notice of intent to levy

Bay Point, CA |

I missed a payment to the IRS on a installment agreement . Will they work out the past due with me . Also will they reinstate my payment plan . Can I do this with oput a attorney ?

+ Read More

Filed under: Tax law
Attorney answers 1


Missing an installment payment is a serious matter, and they are not required to reinstate it. You should call immediately and offer to make the payment (and another one if it is due). They can then reinstate. If you have not retained an attorney before, you can do this yourself, but you should seek counsel if you cannot work it out yourself.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer