Country of Residence

Irving, TX |

Respected Sir/ Madam

I am on H1B and have a stamped visa and will be traveling from US to India thru London for Two weeks vacation.I came to US on 17-Nov-2012

Could you please advice what should be my country of residence on the advance passenger information form that I have to fill out online on the airline website

Many Thanks

Best Answer

If you are on an H-1B visa then your country of residence should be the USA. Don't be afraid to put that down.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank You Sir For Your Kind Response

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

You are very welcome, my friend!!

US

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Thank You Very Much Sir For Your Expert Advice