Skip to main content

Counter Claim How to....

Cincinnati, OH |

If a counter claim was filed, in response to the first amended complaint, and a second amended complaint was order to be filed. Should the counter claim be refiled in response to the second amended complaint?

+ Read More

Filed under: Summons and complaint
Attorney answers 3


Typically, yes.

If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer". Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Peter J. Lamont, Esq. Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont 623 Lafayette Avenue, Suite 2, Hawthorne, NJ 07506 Phone: (973) 949-3770 Fax: (866) 603-0471 Toll Free: (855) NJLAW01 (855) 655-2901 Additional Offices in New York, Monument, CO, San Juan, PR and affiliates throughout the country. PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this site without first seeking the advice of an attorney.





Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at