Coumadin patient feel coumadin caused a 4 hour nose bleed and needed a plasma transfusion

Albany, NY |

have mechanical aortic heart valve and have suffered anemia internal bleeding now this osteo necrosis

do you think i may have a medical medicine case

I hope it does not recur.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

You may have a case call us toll free 1-877-996-6849.

There is no question posted and there is certainly not enough information here to determine if you have a viable medical malpractice case. A bad result does not equal a good cause of action in the medical malpractice world. You need to contact a qualified medmal attorney to discuss the particulars of your claim.

Disclaimer- The information you obtain at our web-site or through postings on such sites as this is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your individual situation. Any response given here is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change appropriately.

Not sure what your question is? I hope you feel better though.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

Insufficient facts to determine if there is a viable med mal case. You may call me at 845 471-0044

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice which requires all the details, nor creates an attorney client relationship.

Luckily, a couple of the lawyers in your state have offered to investigate this, so best bet is to call one of the lawyers who answered above. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com