Skip to main content

Could I get an attorney from the Michigan area? I live in Fort Wayne In.

Fort Wayne, IN |

It concerns a second appeal for Unemployment in which I was denied.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Avvo's question and answer site is not a good classified ads site. Unlikely any a lawyers will call you.

Recommend you call your state bar association and request a referral or use the Avvo 'find a lawyer' tab at the top of the page.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer