Skip to main content

Convicted of and habitual DWI in the state of North Carolina over 10 years ago can I be reinstated?

Fayetteville, NC |
Attorney answers 1


You will need to go to DMV or call DMV and find out when you will be eligible for a hearing to obtain your license. I would recommend that you have an attorney with you at the hearing to speak about what you have done, 10 years of no charges, young and dumb, etc. Make sure that you have complied with all of the orders concerning the prior DWIs (ie. Assessments, recommendations, community service, fines/fees, etc). Don't worry about hiring an attorney until you have the hearing date lines up. Best of luck!

Call Trial Attorney Dustin RT Sullivan at (910) 508-2200 or visit us at to find out more.