Skip to main content

Continued..tell you about the side effects and the meds I am currently taking..diabetes,peripheral neuropathy both legs foot to

Hempstead, NY |

knee,ptsd,bi polar,weight gain,amputation of big toe rt foot and partial amputation of 2nd toe rt foot..the meds I take are as follows..Depakote 1500 mg a day..venlafaxine 150 mg a day,zyprexa 10mg a day,mirtazapine 30mg a day,hydroxyzine pamoate 100mg a combat the diabetes I take 5mg of glipizide daily and 2000mg metformin daily..all this has done to me is ruin my quality of life and cause me much pain and suffering..i can acquire all medical records through release of info and all prescription record the same to my question..should there be doctors or something ..the held responsible for my issues..the avvo definition of med mal...a medical PROFESSIONAL fails to fulfill their professional medical duties and a patient IS HARmed as a result..please help

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4

Best Answer

These types of cases are too detailed and variable to get any meaningful advice from a forum such as this as opposed to consulting a med mal attorney, which is what you should do.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.


I'm sorry to hear about this. Have a local malpractice lawyer order your medical records to review.


Thank you for your very detailed medical history, but you need find and consult with a medical malpractice specialist who will acquire and then have a medical professional view yours records. to see if there is grounds for a medical malpractice action. Avvo is not a place to get an answer for the question you asked or to get legal advice.


Please use to find an attorney to review your case.

David B. Snyder, Esq.
6876 Buckley Road
Syracuse, NY 13212
Mr. Snyder is licensed to practice in New York and practices Medical Malpractice Plaintiff’s work in Syracuse; he cannot offer legal advice in other states. This answer is meant to be a public service and not an attempt to solicit business. Moreover, my answer cannot be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. Unless I am retained in a matter and have completed a full investigation of the underlying facts and law, I cannot give an opinion on which to rely. Furthermore, unless your matter concerns New York law, I am not licensed to practice or give specific legal advice in your state.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer