Skip to main content

Completing a Final Judgment form for a divorce in Florida?

Clearwater, FL |

I was ask to complete a Final Judgment document by the court for my divorce. I'm not really sure how to do it. What is the form number? I have minor kids. I filed default. Should I fill out what I want the judge to order?

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce Divorce court
Attorney answers 3


You probably want Form 12.990(b)(1), but you can look at all the sample judgment forms at and see which one best suits your case. Check with a lawyer if you don't see what you need.

The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice (I'm a pretty friendly guy), and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you'd like actual legal advice, call me for a free consultation at 813-635-0222. Also, if you liked this answer as much as my big ego thinks you did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button!


Contact the clerk or go to


Start here

You should consult a local attorney so he or she can give you a complete legal analysis of your situation.

JMP Law, P.A.
Juna M. Pulayya

Legal disclaimer: This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not use, interpret, or rely on this response as legal advice or opinion. Do not act on any information in this response without seeking legal advice. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about my qualifications and experience. Transmission of the information in this web site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer