Skip to main content

Closed my case on workman comp and want to go to dr. adjuster said first visit I would be assessed and also my job why is this?

Memphis, TN |

the adjuster told me this, why would they asses my job after my case has been closed, also the doctor knows about my case because he is the one that gave me a second opinion. If he finds that I can't do my job what happens? I know I keep asking questions but the attorney I had before is not helping me at all will not return my calls. If I need an attorney how can I find one.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You had one. Ask him what you need to know. If necessary, offer to pay him for his time.

I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.


I agree with Mr. Corson. I your lawyer remains unresponsive, find another WC lawyer in your area, and consult him or her on a compensatory basis.

These comments do not constitute legal advice. They are general comments on the circumstances presented, and may not be applicable to your situation. For legal advice on which you may rely consult your own lawyer.


Check with the local bar association or the Yellow Pages

Arnold Garson Cohen

Arnold Garson Cohen


And also check on AVVO.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer