Clerk Denied Checklist seems wrong?

San Francisco, CA |

I file FL-100 in March and properly served. The clerk gave me a check list and stated 7H on form FL-100 needs to be checked. However, it was written under 7H as "none" and the check mark left blank as we have no property rights to be determined by the court. What can I do?

This question has been asked and answered numerous times already. Please seek legal help of assistance of the self-help office at your local courthouse.

Contact an attorney in your area for help.

Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any attorney associated with Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.