Citizenship based on marriage, N-400 application

Boston, MA |

Hello. I'm preparing my N-400 for Citizenship based on my marriage. I have a question about the supporting documents. I checked the checklist. They give different options or the 3 years of tax transcripts, and I have
1- Tax returns and transcripts for only the last 2 years since the first year we were not required to file
2- Joint bank account
3- A birth certificate of our son
4- Lease of out apartment(the lease itself expired but we are still living in the same address, at will)
5- A copy of my drivers license insurance having out names

What do you think I should send from these? They ask for 3 years tax transcripts.
Thanks

Please see the answer to your other question.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Sending all is ok.

This is a duplicate question.

Our best advice remains: Go and meet with an attorney.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Franco Capriotti - Senior Legal Counsel & Former Professor of Immigration Law - Capriotti International Law - franco@capriotti.com

Our services are not limited by State, nor International bounderies. Our licenses allow us to represent people worldwide.
Do not rely completely on information you get on any website. It is always wise to consult personally with an immigration attorney before taking action.

Consider contacting one of the attorneys on Avvo, or www.ailalawyer.com - If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.immigrationlawhelp.org/
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Capriotti International Law
www.capriotti.com
franco@capriotti.com
SKYPE AVAILABLE

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.