Skip to main content

Child Support Order Won By Fraud - Rule 60??? Can it be used to vacate order? Judge did not know he didn't have physical custody

Washington, DC |

My daughter's father was awarded a child support order in DC when he did not have physical custody of my daughter. He had abandoned her in France for 5 yrs prior, and had been collecting child support in Virginia.

The Courts did not know he abandoned her and maintained an elaborate lie pretending to have custody.

I reside in WA State. He resides in DC with my daughter who just turned 15. He brought her back to the US in 06, after I went to France and hired lawyers there to obtain custody in France. He has told the family court more lies than I can count. I initiated 2 complaints against him - one in the DC family court and another in the Federal Court for the extortion, blackmail, and all the other freaky things he has been doing (which now, I can prove)

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If fraud was committed upon the court then you may have ground to reopen the case, there is a time limit on this,pleas check your local rules.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.