Skip to main content

Child support for my husbands mistress child.

Baytown, TX |

my husband had an affair and his mistress had a child, now she wants to collect child support. Are we going to have to pay out of both our incomes or how does this work? Thank you

+ Read More

Filed under: Child support
Attorney answers 1


These comments are made for educational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship exists between us.

The child support amount will be based only on your husband's income and will probably be withheld by his employer and paid directly to the state then distributed to the mother.