Skip to main content

Child support and custody laws in WA state, father does not see child, seeking modification to parenting plan

Bothell, WA |

Exhusband does not follow court ordered guidelines for visitation. Never sees Daughter. Any way Mother (on disability) can recoup costs from 1/4 year he should have had her?

+ Read More

Attorney answers

There are no attorney answers yet. But, check back regularly—people often get a response within 12 hours.