Skip to main content

Child support: Washington State

Spokane, WA |

Can the divorcing parties agree on a fair amount for child support to be granted by a judge. My wife says she is not out for money from me and is willing to agree to a set amount if a judge will grant that.

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce Child support
Attorney answers 1


RCW 26.19.075 provides standards for deviation from the standard calculation. The statutes are here: .

Whether the judge in your case would agree to the deviation depends on the facts.

The free online WA child support calculator is at . You can use the calculator to estimate what the standard basic child support would be in your case.

You may want to review your facts and options with an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer