Skip to main content

Child relocation with complications.

Onamia, MN |

No.. Okay my girlfriend and her ex agreed she could move to Minnesota with the two children from Washington State. He resides in Oregon. A week after she moved, her ex followed her. He made her wipe away child support he hadnt paid 20K so he would grant permission. He knew he was moving to Minnesota and coerced her to get rid of child support arrearages. Now things artent working out and she wants to move back. So the parenting plan is based on him living iin Oregon. Can she just move back>

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Not if the parenting plan has het living in Minnesota. She would need to go back to court and get permission to move back to Oregon.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer