Child custody when the other party tested pisitive for me, why an exparte was denied twice.

Clovis, CA |

Best Answer

Your question is unclear.

mljucmj@gmail.com 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

His drug results showed meth 4 times the "legal" amount, and my exparte for emergency child custody was denied twice. His first test he dididnt show up. It was denied twice because we refiled.

Frankly, you went in without an attorney and did not provide the appropriate information to the court. The court will only order drug tests (urine) based on competent and admissible evidence. Next time use a capable and experienced family law attorney.

This answer is not intended to give you any legal advice as the information provided by you is insufficient to provide any legal advice. You must seek the services of a qualified and experienced attorney before acting on any advice from this website or any other place.

I have a lawyer. Thanks.

You should consult an attorney around Clovis to help you with your matters. For a more personal response, you should rephrase your question/statement because it is extremely unclear.