Skip to main content

Child custody

Arlington, TX |

During separation time, my wife prevented my daughter to talk with me via phone, to meet me with the unbelievable reasons such as she will be died when my daughter does not sleep with her every night; she will throw away my daughter stuff when my daughter stay with me; I will kidnap my daughter and my daughter can not go to school( she just turn on 5 years old). I am worried about my daughter will be scared of meeting me and staying with me after divorce. How can I do now when my wife want to be Sole Managing Conservator? Do I loose my right to visit her when I can not keep her as required in 1st, 3rd, 5th weekend in every month. Thank you for your assistance.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4

Best Answer

Hire an attorney. Most judges award joint managing conservatorship and want the parents to co-parent.


It sounds like you need to hire an attorney to fight for joint managing conservatorship, if not sole managing conservatorship yourself.


Sir, you need to hire an attorney immediately.


Hire a family law attorney immediately. Also contact Fathers for Equal Rights @ 817-870-4880.

This is not legal advice and is provided for informational purposes only. NO attorney-client relationship or privilege is created, and none of this is confidential.



Thank you so much, Mr. Walter.