Skip to main content

Changing your name in divorce decree.

Houston, TX |

I went back to my maiden name in 1993 when at the time I divorced. I am now needing to claim disability. They have my married name,even though it was legally changed in the divorce. I have a hard time doing anything. Is there another avenue to take other than the family court building to get a copy?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Call the clerk's office to find out how to get a certified copy of your divorce decree.